We count on donations to continue to offer services and resources for Eucharistic and perpetual adoration free of charge!
English materials follow on this page; for other languages see:
ADVANCE PREPARATIONS FOR AN ADORATION SIGN-UP
to start, expand, maintain or revive adoration
- See Endnote 1 below only if you need some pages of this kit as individual documents.
- If we are not sending anyone in person to your parish adoration sign-up weekend, please contact us and provide your priest or deacon’s email, so we can send him our Sample Adoration Sign-Up Sermons with Sign-Up Instructions.
- If you prefer an Invitation (Sign-Up form) listing days and hours of the week (instead of just the four time divisions) or a customized form with specific days/hours only, some options are available in Endnote 1 below.
- If you have trouble printing documents in Firefox Internet browser, download them first or try a different browser.
- The suggested bulletin inserts provided can also be used in sermons to pre-evangelize.
- See Endnote 2 for additional alternative pre-evangelization bulletin inserts, homiletics, and promotional flyers you may choose to use that are not included in the above Information Kit.
- If your parish does not have a bulletin, you can use the bulletin inserts as hand-outs instead.
- If you only use Flocknotes, e-messages or web-notices, here is a sample page of abbreviated promotional messages: Flocknote or website messages in advance of sign-up weekend
- See Endnote 4 if you want videos as part of your pre-evangelization and catechesis.
- Coronavirus Adapted Sign-up methods for pandemic – used when paper/pencils were banned in some parishes.
- You can add a Google survey/doc to your parish website to create an online sign-up.
PEA ORGANIZATIONAL GUIDELINES – COORDINATING TEAM KIT
If we are leading your organizational meeting virtually through a video conference (i.e. Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Skype) make sure you have strong enough Wifi in the room!
If you prefer to lead the meeting yourself and for the “Do It Yourself” option, use this brief guide on How to lead the coordinating team organizational meeting or contact us for more detailed guidelines.
If we are not sending someone in person to your parish to lead your organizational meeting, print from this kit and bring to the meeting:
- A maximum of 30 stapled copies of pages 1-7: (one for every person who will attend), and 6 stapled copies of pages 8-14 (for clergy, head coordinators, 4 division leaders)
- 2 copies – 1 for head coordinators, 1 to be shared by 4 division leaders of the 4 Division Leader Schedules (Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night) in Microsoft Word format – for completing on computer or by hand. Here is another version that needs to be printed at 90% size for these 4 Division Schedules to fit on 8.5 x 11″ pages
- If you used an Invitation that lists specific days and hours included in Endnote 1 below, one copy of this Tally Chart – Hours Sheet. If you have time before the meeting, use the completed Invitation (sign-up) forms to fill out this chart. Share the results at the meeting.
- At least one copy for the head coordinator and team – Attracting New or More Adorers
- At least one copy – Outreach calling script which your team could use to call all parishioners on parish lists who may be away from church and the Sacraments or who are not already scheduled adorers
- One copy – Organizational Meeting – 4 Table signs to place on 4 tables/areas. If possible, before the meeting have four or five tables set up in the room, one for each time division you will have (i.e. if no Night adoration, omit Night sign/table).
- Bring pencils
- Optional – name tag stickers are available at dollar stores – bring pens or markers to fill them out (or you can make most before if you know you is or may be attending).
- One copy for Head Coordinator – Agenda for 2nd Meeting for Core Team after calls are made
Adoration Scheduling Software options
- Free Microsoft Excel adoration scheduling system: Schedule of Adorers database (for up to 15 adorers per hour) – Plus Coordinator & 1st Adorer Lists The data you add flows into printable daily/weekly adorer sign-in sheets to be placed in a sign-in binder at your chapel entrance. This database helps you to compile a list of adorer emails and phone numbers, so you can send emails and texts when needed. It does not include automated texts, emails or calls for substitution and messaging. Give the above link or copy of this database to your Database Manager. You can add Google survey/doc to your parish website to create an online sign-up. For the organizational meeting, print only the sheet in this database on the far right called “Coord Mtg Sign-in” to take attendance of those interested in helping to organize the adoration. Before the meeting, if time, type in the data for those who want to coordinate or who were invited to the meeting.
- Otherwise, for a significant amount of scheduled adoration, if you want to run adoration with only 1-3 coordinators (perhaps no hourly captains), and/or want more automation, we recommend AdorationPro.
- If you decide to try AdorationPro, so that our ministry can receive a small commission and you will receive a 5% discount out of our commission, please enrol using this referral link form HERE or which is also included our webpage HERE. (If you instead sign-up directly on AdorationPro’s website, please choose the product you want, then select the word “Other” and write into the line beside it: “EA referral” and they will apply the discount. Become one of our first referrals!)
- If you want some automation, but can’t afford the monthly fees, you may want to try Adoration Servants free adoration scheduling software. It offers automated emails, but not texts or calls. Contact them before the weekend or send them your data after to set it up.
Not needed for the first organizational meeting
- If you have a smaller parish, fewer hours or prefer to give adorers a Master List of all Adorers, you could use this and delete hours not scheduled: Master List of Adorers
- Head Coordinator arranges with parish staff to put a weekly Eucharistic quote in parish bulletin after weekend to continue to motivate adorers – Eucharistic Quotes database
- Optional – you may want to put this in the binder at the chapel entrance with the daily adorer sign-in sheets: Testimonies of Prayers Answered
- Already included in the above PEA Organizational Guidelines – Coordinating Team Kit, as individual documents if you need to email or give to a new Hourly Captains who cannot attend the meeting:
ADORER WELCOME INFORMATION PACKET
- Edit your customizable 2 pages: Adoration Chapel Particulars template
- Reminder: add to each individual adorer’s packet the completed Hourly Captains Weekly Charts from the organizational kit above – one chart for the adorer’s hour, one chart for the hour before their hour and one chart for the hour after their hour to help adorers to find their own substitutes.
- You could add this page or otherwise when the time changes there may be some hours with double adorers: How to schedule adorers around Daylight Savings Time
Alms are needed to help us to expand and maintain Eucharistic and perpetual adoration – can you make a donation HERE?
END NOTE 1
Pastor’s Info Kit
Only in case needed:
- Version 1 – Invitation to a Weekly Holy Hour – 2 on a page
- Version 1 – Invitation (French)
- Version 2 – Invitation to Weekly Holy Hour (days and 24 hours listed) – 2 on a page
- Version 3 – Invitation to Weekly Holy Hour (days and no night hours) – 2 on a page
- Version 4 – Invitation for Adoration (daily 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.)
- Version 4 – Invitation for Adoration (daily 6 a.m. – 9 p.m. – choice of 2 locations for adoration)
- Version 5 – Invitation for Adoration (daily 9 a.m.- 9 p.m.)
- Version 5 – ITALIAN Invitation for Adoration (daily 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. Italian)
- Version 6 – Invitation for Adoration (Monday to Friday 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.)
- Version 6 – ITALIAN – Invitation for Adoration (Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. Italian)
- Contact us if you need us to customize an Invitation sign-up form more to specify only the days and hours you need on it.
- Adoration Chapel Particulars template (so pastor knows what info is needed for the Adorer Welcome Information Packet)
Already included in the Pastors Information Kit above, as individual pages (suggested bulletin inserts and/or for pre-evangelization sermons):
- What is the Eucharist & What is Eucharistic Adoration? (1 double-sided page)
- PEA – A Call to Holiness & Personal Relationship with Jesus (1 side of a page)
- Prayer of Consecration to Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament (1 side of a page)
- A Call to Adoration (1 side of a page)
- Twelve Biblical Reasons for Spending an Hour With Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament (1 side of a page)
- Twelve Reasons from Church Teachings to Spend Hour with Jesus in Blessed Sacrament (1 side of a page )
- How to Make a Holy Hour (1 side of a page)
- Ushers Instructions (for 15 minutes before sign-up weekend Masses)
- Bulletin & Pulpit Announcement (for 1-2 weekends before the sign-up)
END NOTE 2
Not included in Pastors Info Kit above – additional optional prayer, pre-evangelization bulletin inserts, homiletics, and promo flyers
Other sample prayers that can be recited at Masses before your sign-up or used as bulletin inserts:
- Prayer for the Spread of Perpetual Adoration
- Prayer card for the Spread of Adoration version 2
- Prayer for an Adoration Renewal Revival Boost or anniversary
Alternative bulletin inserts – permission is granted to print/use anything in the Real Presence PEA Manual such as:
- The Eucharist and Sanctity: I Believe
- The Eucharist and Sanctity: What Do We Believe?
- The Eucharist and Sanctity: Why Do We Believe?
- The Eucharist and Sanctity: How to Believe
More bulletin inserts or homiletics (not included in Pastors kit above):
- What is Perpetual Adoration?
- Reasons for Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration
- More Reasons for PEA
- Eucharist – Sacrament to be Adored, St. Pope John Paul II
- Conversations with God – from the Real Presence Manual
- Good for an adoration revival/booster/renewal weekend: The Value of Sacrifice
- Benefits of Night Adoration
- Benefits of Nocturnal Adoration – pamphlet form
- Eucharistic Adoration Sign-Up Testimony 2022
- Why Make a Holy Hour? – Archbishop Fulton Sheen
- Urgent need for Eucharistic adoration and the daily hour – Archbishop Fulton Sheen
- How to Make a Holy Hour – Archbishop Fulton Sheen
- Archbishop Fulton Sheen, his holy hour and “Little Li” a martyr of the Eucharist
- The Importance of Holy Hour – by Fr. George Staley
- Eymard let us love the Bl Sacrament – by St. Peter Julian Eymard
- You can select others from our Extra Parish & Coordinator Resources database or other pages on our website
Note: Double-sided bulletin inserts could be made using two pages.
Promotional Flyers (not included in our Pastors kit above):
- Promo EAC – 12 Biblical Reasons to Make a Holy Hour flyer
- Promo – 2 page folded – Come Let Us Adore Him
- Promo – Monstrance flyer
- Promo – The Importance of a Specific Hour flyer
- Carlo Acutis – His Life and Legacy – pamphlet format
- Eucharistic Miracles of the World – one page
- What is Adoration – Why is it Important? – pamphlet format
- Benefits of Nocturnal Adoration – pamphlet format
Adoration Poster you can edit for free in Canva:
You may wish to order these Eucharistic pamphlets/bulletin inserts from our Shop HERE. Please allow at least 2 weeks for delivery:
- Eucharistic Adoration (tri-fold colour glossy pamphlet)
- The Eucharistic Miracle of Lanciano (tri-fold colour glossy pamphlet)
- A Meditation Before the Blessed Sacrament (tri-fold colour glossy small pamphlet)
- Devotion to the Most Precious Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ (holy card)
- How to Make a Holy Hour (holy card)
If your parish does not have a bulletin you can use them as hand-outs. If you only use Flocknotes, e-messages or web-notices, here are some sample abbreviated promotional messages: Flocknote or website messages in advance of sign-up weekend
If you prefer online graphics there are a few here – you could start a Canva account and make your own:
If you want to have a promotional table with some of the above items and perhaps rotate it at different parishes to invite people to your chapel:
For a revival/booster sign-up every two years or so, if we are not sending anyone in person, you may want to use these:
- Invitation for Adoration (FULL DAY 2-on-a-page or use one of our other versions or contact us for a customized version)
- Boost Renewal Sign-up 2022 instructions to read during all Masses
- Ushers Instructions to hand out invitations after sermon and collect after Holy Communion
- Contact us if you need a sample revival sermon/appeal with the sign-up instructions for parish clergy to deliver
- You may also want to have a coordinator or adorer give a personal sharing or use our: Eucharistic Adoration sign-up testimony shorter version 5 minutes (permission to use to promote adoration) and deliver the sign-up instructions afterwards or contact us if you need a template for a lay person to read a personal sharing plus the sign-up instructions
As another way to bring in more adorers, you could offer a guided holy hour to invite/introduce newcomers to adoration. Here is a sample format a coordinator used – Introduction to Adoration – Guided Holy Hour. She published this invitation with her name where there is an X: “Intro to Adoration – 6 p.m., [date]. Everyone who would like to know more about how to pray in Adoration or who may be intimidated by it is invited to attend a Holy Hour guided by X.”
END NOTE 3
A few parishes requested suggestions for videos for pre-evangelization and catechesis, perhaps after Mass in the parish hall or to be used in other ways. Below are some suggestions. There are more on our website and that we email to our website subscribers:
- Eucharistic Adoration sign-up testimony 7 minutes (permission to use to promote adoration but do not post the video online)
- Eucharistic Adoration sign-up testimony 5 min (permission to use to promote adoration but do not post online)
- Peace – Eucharistic Adoration by Dr. Miravalle (8 min)
- How to actually make a Holy Hour – by Fr. Mark Mary & Mother Clare (11 min)
- The Holy Hour – Gabe after hours (9 min)
- Adore – Nadia’s Testimony on Shalom World (10 min) – more video testimonies on : http://www.shalomworldtv.org/adore)
- Priest Fr. John Putnam encourages people to sign-up at his parish) (4 min)
- Fr. Mike Schmidtz – How the Eucharist changed my life (9 min)
- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen on the Hour of Power (57 min)
- Encounter Jesus at Adoration – US Bishops (4 min)
- What to do during Eucharistic Adoration by Fr. Quan Tran (3 min)
- Childrens’ adoration with Fr. Dufner (13 min)
- Video to introduce Children to adoration (30 min)
- The Holy Eucharist as the Real Presence by Servant of God Fr. John Hardon SJ (28 min, catechesis)
- The Holy Eucharist as the Sacrifice Sacrament by Fr. John Hardon SJ (45 min, catechesis)
- The Real Presence as a Communication of Grace by Fr. John Hardon SJ (23 min, catechesis)
- The Holy Eucharist as Communion Sacrament by Fr. John Hardon SJ (58 min, catechesis)
- Prayer Before the Blessed Sacrament Part 2 by Fr. John Hardon SJ (36 min)
- Eucharist Part 1 by Fr. John Hardon SJ (1.5 hours)
- Eucharist Part 2 by Fr. John Hardon SJ (1 hr 17 min)
- Fr. John Hardon on the Holy Eucharist Part 1 by Fr. John Hardon SJ (4 min)
- The Necessity of Prayer by Fr. John Hardon (1 h 24 min)
- The Real Presence of Christ #1 – by Fr. John A. Hardon SJ (59 min)
- The Real Presence of Christ #2 – by Fr. John A. Hardon SJ (1 h 7 min)
- The Real Presence of Christ #3 – by Fr. John A. Hardon SJ (57 min)
- The Real Presence of Christ #4 – by Fr. John A. Hardon SJ (1 h 17 min)
- The Real Presence of Christ #5 – by Fr. John A. Hardon SJ (1 h 14 min)
- The Real Presence of Christ #6 – by Fr. John A. Hardon SJ (1 h 8 min)
- The Real Presence of Christ #7 – by Fr. John A. Hardon SJ (1 h 15 min)
- The Real Presence of Christ #8 – by Fr. John A. Hardon SJ (53 min)
- The Real Presence of Christ #9 – by Fr. John A. Hardon SJ (1 h 11 min)
- Dominus Est: The Eucharistic Spirituality of Fr. John Hardon, S.J. by Rev. Louis Guardiola, CPM (52 min)
- Ven. Fulton Sheen on Adoration – Sensus Fidelium (41 min)
- How Do I Pray? By Bishop Cozzens (33 min audio)
- The Mystical Eucharist – Fr. Nick Schneider, S.L.D & Kathleen Beckman’s Personal Testimony (audio only)
- The Eucharist and Spiritual Warfare – Kathleen Beckaman Radio Maria USA (audio only)
- Our Eucharistic Life by Kathleen Beckman (2 min)
- Kathleen Beckman at Ave Maria University on the Eucharistic Life (20 min)
- Podcasts: Missionaries of the Most Holy Eucharist
- Eucharistic Adoration at Catholic Underground (2 min)
- Encounter Jesus at Adoration (4 min)
- Eucharistic Miracles – our web page with individual videos
- Eucharistic Miracles – videos
- Explaining the Faith – Eucharistic Miracles: Scientific Proof by Fr. Chris Alar (1.5 h)
- Eucharistic Miracle of Sokolka Poland (4 min)
- Part I Scott Hahn: The Eucharist Source & Summit of our Faith (45 min)
- Scott Hahn on how the Eucharist made him Catholic (1 h 24 min)
- Mary Mother of the Eucharist Retreat by Fr. Zachary SOLT (podcasts)
- Contemplating the Eucharistic Mystery with St. Thomas Aquinas – A faith study based on the writings of St. Thomas Aquinas on the Eucharist and directed by Fr. Hezuk Shroff – the episodes are on Youtube
- Videos on our Adorer Formation web page
- Video on the History of Adoration (7 min)
- What is the point of Eucharistic Adoration – Fr. John Bartunak (4 min, what is adoration, why is it important)
- Video – The Hour of Power by Archbishop Fulton Sheen (57 min)
- Video – The Holy Hour of Adoration – Ven. Fulton Sheen (41 min)
- Video – Daily Holy Hour by Archbishop Fulton Sheen (42 min)
- Podcasts: The School of Sheen and the Holy Rosary Program by Al Smith
- Video – Making the Mass Come Alive For You & Ten Good Reasons to Make a Holy Hour. Lenten Parish Mission by Allan Smith (36 min)
- Video – 10 Reasons to Make a Holy Hour by Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen – talk by Al Smith (31 min)
- Video – How and Why to make a Holy Hour by Archbishop Fulton Sheen – talk by Allan Smith (31 min)
- Video – Al Smith talks about prayer and the Holy Hour (1 h)
END NOTE 4
- A brief general guideline on How to Start Eucharistic Adoration – overview of the traditional method
- Some materials from the Real Presence Eucharistic Education and Adoration Association were included above. If you prefer to only use their resources, you can use their PEA Manual.
In closing, our goal is to promote or provide effective and orthodox resources that are faithful to the authentic teachings of Jesus Christ. We thank and give credit to everyone who helped prepare or shared materials. We are open to suggestions for improvement. Thank you for your efforts!
Our Lady of the Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration, pray for us!
Please support the promotion of Eucharistic adoration by donating HERE!
In no case shall the affiliates of our organization, or any third party that has helped create, produce, or deliver this information, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of this information, for any reason whatsoever, including negligence. Please read our standard Disclaimer at this link HERE before proceeding.