With the parish priest’s permission, we help start, expand and revive adoration at parishes.
For more information, to schedule an Adoration Sign-Up to organize adoration or for assistance with expanding some or more hours of Eucharistic or perpetual adoration, please contact us. We offer a number of options:
Dear Pastor and Coordinators of Eucharistic Adoration at your parish,
Thank you for all you have done to start and maintain adoration of the Blessed Sacrament at your location!
If your answer is yes to any of the these questions, please contact us for assistance.
We have a treasury of resources that we could share to help you to promote, expand and revive exposition of Our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament at your parish!
- Do you have any hours that need better coverage?
- Do you want fresh strategies to find and invite additional parishioners (or fallen away Catholics) to commit to become scheduled adorers?
- Does your adoration ministry need to be rebuilt or renewed?
- Would you like a revival for your adoration chapel/program to expand your hours of exposition or your number of adorers?
- Would interested parish clergy like to be provided with sample adoration revival/renewal sign-up sermons with sign-up instructions, including alternative sign-up methods that have proven to be successful?
- Or if parish clergy would prefer laity to deliver adoration sign-up instructions during Mass after Holy Communion, would you like a template for a sample lay personal sharing with the sign-up instructions?
- Does your coordinating team of volunteers need anything like additional volunteers and organization? Or would you like to run things more easily with a few coordinators using more automated scheduling technology?
- Do you have or want to compile an adorer email list? If you don’t already have a copy, would you like to to have our digital adoration scheduling database program? It provides weekly sign-in sheets for up to 15 adorers per hour, and includes, if desired, a section for visitors to sign-in.
- Has your parish’s Eucharistic adoration suffered due to the impact of COVID-19?
- Could you use our customizable “Adorer Welcome Kit” to familiarize new adorers on their responsibilities and how to find their own substitute if they are unable to attend?
We hope to hear from you!
May God continue to bless you and your ministry!
Based on the response of how many people sign-up through all methods and how many hours can be covered with 1-2 adorers, the pastor may decide to allow perpetual adoration around the clock or partial perpetual hours.
Note: Upon request, for some definitive mandatory part-time only or mini Sign-Ups or if you are doing your own in-house Sign-Up (DIY), if you need a customized Invitation to a Weekly Holy Hour (sign-up form) that has check boxes for only pre-selected specific days and hours (i.e. each hour from 7am-10pm, excluding Mass times, daily or on certain days) we can prepare and provide this.
An Invitation with all hours may motivate more people to sign up to achieve a higher goal. If the result ends up being partial perpetual, it is still good to have been open to the special graces and blessings of having adoration round the clock.