The Catholic Church promotes and endorses perpetual Eucharistic adoration and Eucharistic adoration.
“Thank you for your evangelical work promoting Eucharistic Adoration. It is a grace for the Church. You have my encouragement and blessing.” – St. John Paul II to the Apostolate of Eucharistic Adoration
“I heartily recommend to the Church’s pastors and to the People of God the practice of Eucharistic adoration, both individually and in community.” “I would like to encourage those associations of the faithful, specifically devoted to Eucharistic adoration; they serve as a leaven of contemplation for the whole Church and a summons to individuals to place Christ at the centre of their lives.” – Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI, Promotion of Continuous Adoration in the diocese
“Adoring the God of Jesus Christ, who out of love made himself bread broken, is the most effective and radical remedy against the idolatry of the past and of the present…. We Christians kneel only before God or before the Most Blessed Sacrament because we know and believe that the one true God is present in it, the God who created the world and so loved it that he gave his Only Begotten Son (cf. Jn 3: 16).” – Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI, Corpus Christi Homily
“The Holy Father prays that everyone who prays and adores the Lord Jesus Christ in the Blessed Sacrament will receive abundant graces from their encounter with Him. The Holy Father entrusts everyone associated with the Apostolate of Eucharistic Adoration to the protection of the Blessed Virgin Mary, that she may guide them always towards her Son, Jesus, the Bread of Life. Pope Francis, as a sign of his love and appreciation for the work of the Apostolate of Eucharistic Adoration, gladly imparts his Apostolic Blessing.” – Message to the Apostolate of Eucharistic Adoration IE
“We can deepen our awareness of God’s presence in our midst; in the sacraments and particularly in the Eucharist, in Scripture, through sacrifice and prayer, in adoration and ecclesial communion and through testimony and evangelization.” – Bishop Brendan O’Brien, President Emeritus of the Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops
Parishes and coordinators that we have assisted have provided us with a large collection of letters of endorsement.
Upon request, some of these internal letters of recommendation for our organization can be provided.
Pope John Paul II ordered Servant of God Fr. John A. Hardon SJ, an apostle of the Eucharist in our modern times, to do everything possible to spread, preserve and restore faith in the Real Presence. We work in collaboration with The Real Presence Eucharistic Education & Adoration Association that he co-founded. We utilize only faithful resources, including the ecclesiastically approved Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration Manual:
- Letter from founder of The Real Presence Association – Fr. John Hardon SJ
- Letter of ecclesiastical approbation for The Real Presence Association
- Letter of ecclesiastical endorsement and blessing of Cardinal Francis George for the Real Presence Association
- Letter of endorsement from Cardinal Raymond Burke for The Real Presence Association
- Our organization is an approved collaborator of the National Eucharistic Revival of the United States Catholic Conference of Bishops
- Pastoral letter from Cardinal Ouellet
- Letter of endorsement for our organization from bishop
- Letter of endorsement for our French branch from French Canadian bishop
- Private internal letters of recommendation, good standing, thanks etc. are available upon request on an as needed basis
- Recommendation from Deacon Daniel Dauvin osf
- Letter of Endorsement from Bishop of Astana
- PEA Objections & Replies
- Promotional Message from Bishop Profugo – More Replies
- Current Canons on the Eucharist
- Directory on Popular Piety and the Liturgy, no. 165 Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament – Congregation for Divine Worship, 2001
- Ecclesia de Eucharistia – Papal Encyclical, April 17, 2003
- Promotion of Continuous Adoration in the Diocese – Congregatio Pro Clericis, 2007
- Letter from the Sister Servants of the Holy Spirit of Perpetual Adoration
- Diocese of St. Catharine’s – Eucharistic Adoration Encourages Vocations
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Kingston – link for our organization
- Adoratio 2011 – From Adoration to Evangelization
- International Conference on Eucharistic Adoration in Rome
- Additional ecclesiastical endorsements for Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration are included on our website: Increasing Adoration in Your Diocese
- 49th International Eucharistic Congress Québec (Canada) 15 – 22 june 2008
- Our apostolate is endorsed by the Coalition of Eucharistic & Marian Apostolates
- Our apostolate is recommended by We Adore Him
- Our ministry is endorsed by the Archbishop Fulton Sheen Mission Society
- Our ministry is promoted by the Marian Devotional Movement
- Our ministry is promoted by the Diocesan Rosary Congress
- We are a supporter of and collaborate with the Rosary Congress (7 day vigils of the rosary and adoration). Most Reverend David D. Kagan, Bishop of Bismarck: “I write to offer my profound thanks for and endorsement of Diocesan Rosary Congress which you brought to my attention earlier this year. With the assistance you afforded our Pro-Cathedral Parish of St. Mary in Bismarck hosted the Congress during the first week of this last October. It was a source of great joy for our Catholic people and I am certain many graces were obtained by all who participated in the Congress. Thank you again and may God bless you and your efforts.”
- Ecclesiastical Endorsements and Episcopal Advisory Board for the Diocesan Rosary Congress
- Recommendation and endorsement of Fr. Laurent Alarie OMI of Manitoba
- Pillar of the Eucharist – BC Catholic – Multimedia Catholic News
Copies of other letters from our dossier:
Letter of Endorsement from Bishop of Astana
Letter from a Pastor, October 2022:
“Thank you for visiting my two rural parishes and promoting adoration.
“We’re so grateful that you organized us well.
“What a beautiful apostolate. “
Thank you for providing us with resources through your website: www.perpetualeucharisticadoration.com
“I am very pleased that a total of over 62% of those at the weekend Masses (88/140) responded that they are interested in spending a weekly hour with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. Also, fifteen parishioners offered to help coordinate adoration if needed.
“I am delighted to offer some hours of scheduled exposition near Mass times at both of our parishes and to provide access with a private security entry code for those who would like to make their weekly holy hour before Our Lord in the Tabernacle at many other times.
“A Catholic teacher offered to see if the school can bring students over to the church to visit Our Lord.
“Thank you also for helping to inspire our coordinating team to call, re-connect with, and encourage others on our parish lists who missed the adoration sign-up weekend Masses. This will also be an opportunity to help us to invite and bring any in need back to the Sacraments.
“I will recommend your apostolate to my priest friends.
“God bless you”
Other General endorsements of adoration:
“We must regain the ability to adore Christ in the Most Holy Eucharist if we are to bring the men and women of the twenty-first century to faith in Jesus Christ.”
– Bishop Dominique Rey
“When we participate in His loving presence, made present in the Eucharist, we begin to live with the same divine life that He shares with His heavenly Father.”
– Most Rev. Raymond Roussin, when he was Archbishop of Vancouver BC
You must be logged in to post a comment.