“HOT CARE” REVIVAL
In the above video, on April 4, 2021 using “Hot Care” as an acronym for revival, Fr. Richard Heilman, fortifying and training up a spiritual grace force for the Church and the military, explains how to be transformed into mighty spiritual warriors.
HOT – Position yourself with these virtues:
- Humility – A person in the state of grace perceives the things of God. “Be it done unto Me according to Thy Word.”
- Obedience – “Do whatever He tells you.”
- Trust – “Jesus I trust in You”. Believe in miracles!
- Confession – Go Regularly and remain in a state of grace. “The Eucharist is a prize for the purified.” (Father even offers 24×7 Confession at his house.)
- Adoration – Father believes adoration is the antidote/treatment/vaccine for the virus. Many conversions result from adoration. It strengthens you. It will help you not to betray God. It changes and softens your heart.
- Regina – Love our Queen and Mother, Mary. Pray the Rosary – it is your weapon that crushes the head of the Serpent. The Brown Scapular is your Armour under her mantle. Marian Consecration is your Oath of Loyalty to your Mother’s Heart.
- Eucharist – Really care. Take the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass [Divine Liturgy] seriously. Approach God reverently. We have to get strong in our faith. Maintain peace through your strength that comes from God.
Fr. Heilman then leads the recitation of the Rosary with the Queenship of Mary Community of Sisters in Ontario, who have a special devotion to Our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament and strive daily to spend time before Him in Eucharistic Adoration. The Divine Mercy Chaplet follows.