Establishing, maintaining and expanding Eucharistic Adoration is our mission.
We welcome new members to our Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration Coordinator & Parish Exchange – “PEACE”.
There is a required or suggested one-time membership fee that also helps towards the ongoing establishment, increase and maintenance of adoration. If your parish/priest or organization invites us to assist in person or from a distance in organizing your Adoration Invitation Sign-Up weekend and to provide ongoing support, free membership is granted.
- Free access to Coordinator & Parish Resources databases (that are not for sale) for starting, increasing/expanding, reviving/renewing and maintaining Eucharistic Adoration
- The above includes a comprehensive digital Start-Up or Booster/revival Kit, including Pastors or his delegates Kit, Organizational Kit, and new Adorers Kit
- Hundreds of hours have gone into preparing these materials
- Our program has been proven to be successful
- Adoration scheduling software that prints out a daily adoration schedule for up to 15 adorers per hour
- If you want to use a more digital scheduling system, we will connect you to receive a free adoration software system with no fees that includes a parish adoration website where adorers can sign-up online
- A coordinator meeting sign-in sheet and first adorer list
- Ideas for Ways to Increase Adorers
- A large collection of Eucharistic quotes. We suggest including one quote per week in parish bulletins for ongoing catechesis, evangelization, and attraction and retention of adorers.
- The option of customizing your new Adorer Welcome Information packet
- Occasional emails with inspiring Eucharistic messages
- For remote and DIY assistance, sample sign-up sermons for parish clergy with sign-up instructions
- For remote and DIY assistance, we could work with a lay person/coordinator in the parish if pastor wants them to deliver a personal testimony with the sign-up instructions instead i.e. after Holy Communion
- Upon request, a personalized and customized Invitation to a Weekly Holy Hour sign-up form for your parish with specific hours
- Forms and materials to improve your chapel/adoration program organization
- Optional outreach to all parishioners who are not scheduled adorers
- Discussion and discernment of innovative methods to simplify and make running a chapel much easier, with fewer coordinators
- If desired, a venue to contribute ideas and resources
- A way to contact us about promoting adoration in other parishes
- Possible networking for those interested in promoting adoration locally in your area or diocese
- If desired, possible networking pertaining other matters related to coordinating adoration
- If you wish, we can also send out occasional inspiring Eucharistic emails to your adorers and they can be subscribed to our website
- This comprehensive package includes any initial and ongoing support and meetings you may want to have with our team
- Aside from Eucharistic products for sale in our Order Centre (books, printed materials, monstrance pins, chapel veils etc.) we do not sell other coordinator or parish resources
- Available in English. Invitation sign-up forms can be provided other languages though.
- Available in French with less content due to our translation limitations.
Is there a fee?
- We suggest/request a reasonable one-time fee of $200-$600 or more in order to survive.
- You can compare our modest fee to inviting another organization or visiting missionary where you may incur total costs for flight, accommodations, meals, and stipends of possibly $2500-$5000US.
- We provide you with a free adoration scheduling program, while other software providers charge perpetual fees of, for example, $50US/month ($600US/ per year).
- Your parish could reimburse you and you can fundraise from your adorers later, by asking them for $10 each or some amount to support your adoration program.
- If you and your parish can’t afford that amount, please be generous and give what you can.
Methods of payment:
- If you would like to check out through our shop you can do so. To make a payment of more than the suggested amount of $300, in the drop-down menu, you can select a quantity of 2 or more.
- Or preferred method of payment is: Interac e-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No password is needed as this will be auto-deposited into our bank account.
- By check/cheque made out and mailed to Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration, P.O. Box 1063, Barrys Bay, ON, K0J 1B0.
- Telephone credit card payment we can be reached at 1-800-784-9550
- Payments can be made by credit card, debit card or through PayPal by clicking on the yellow button below. If you would like to make a monthly or recurring payment, check the box for that to be set up – you will still be free to make changes to your settings at any time. We welcome donors from any country and currency – the button shows the value in Canadian dollars, yet anyone, anywhere and with any currency can donate using this button. To give an idea of the value, as of Nov. 7, 2022, $1USD = $1.31CAD:
- If you prefer a button that shows currency amounts in USD (US dollars), click on the button below and we will incur currency exchange fees:
If you use the above methods instead of checking out on our website using the shopping cart, follow up with a phone call to us at 1-800-784-9550 or email email@example.com, to let us know you sent payment for this. Then we will provide you with the access links and passwords. We can speak over the phone to answer any questions you may have.