Charitable donations to support our missionary apostolate are greatly needed and appreciated! We are a project of our federally incorporated registered Canadian charity. Income tax receipts for donations over $20 will be provided.
Donors receive corresponding Eucharistic gifts such as holy cards, pamphlets, books, etc. and are included in prayers and offerings.
Using credit card, Paypal or cheque by checking out through this gift shop.
Or by credit card or through PayPal by clicking on the yellow button below. If you would like to make a monthly or recurring payment, check the box for that to be set up. Note: you are free to make changes to your settings at any time.
Donations can also be made by Interac e-transfer to this email address are auto-deposited directly into our bank account: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheques made out to our “Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration” project can be mailed to:
Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration
P.O. Box 74511
270 The Kingsway
You can dedicate a donation in honour of, or in memory of, a special person, loved one or cause that is close to your heart. For donations of $5,000 or more, upon request, an engraved memorial or plaque may be placed at one of the perpetual adoration chapels that we help to establish.
Since 1999, we have faithfully maintained and kept our charitable status (890624927RR0001) in good standing under Canada Revenue Agency.
You can also make a donation through Canada Helps. If you can, please register to Donate Monthly or help fundraise for our registered charity:
For direct deposit, credit card payment by phone, or to obtain information about making a donation of securities or a bequest of securities/stocks, cash or other assets in your Will, please call us at: (416) 527-0839.
If you would like to make a pledge, please complete and return this form via regular mail or contact us:
Pledging Opportunity Invitation
If you would like to help with fundraising please contact us as we are having difficulty and need volunteers.
If you would like to walk or run for to raise funds for this mission, please let us know as we would like to form a team to participate in the a 5K or longer event if we have enough volunteers.
Thank you for your support for Eucharistic Adoration!
Some of the Benefits and Fruits of Our Activities Include:
- Salvation and sanctification of souls.
- Glory, honour, praise and adoration of Almighty God.
- Spread of peace, joy, and goodness amongst all people.
- Alleviation of: spiritual poverty, isolation, lack of community, and providing an oasis where there are currently spiritual deserts.
- God’s blessings upon society, the Church, parishes, clergy, religious, and laity.
- Increased holiness and charity.
- Masses offered in our Spiritual Bouquets, hours of prayer, and Eucharistic adoration have a positive impact on our country and society.
- Prayer and Masses help to deliver souls from Purgatory to enter into Heaven.
- God’s love is brought to souls and souls to God’s love.
- Each adoration site is an oasis of peace where individuals or groups enjoy contemplative prayer in the Real Presence of Christ in the Sacred Species.
- Allowing people to explore and discover new depths of spirituality in time spent in the Presence of the most Blessed Sacrament.
- Brings about the return of fallen away Catholics and conversion away from sin.
- The understanding, hope and responsibility fostered through Eucharistic Adoration fuels, revives and strengthens vocations, families, marriages, churches, priests and communities.
- Documented decrease in crimes and other evils where Adoration chapels are established.
- Builds Christian community and improved human relations, justice and service.
- Increased Mass attendance, better preparation for and frequenting of the Sacraments.
- Increased love, respect and reverence.
- Reawakening and deepening of faith in the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist.
- A continuing legacy of thousands or millions of hours of prayer of perpetual adoration.
- All persons, including non-Catholics, are welcome and invited to pray at adoration chapels.
- Helping people to develop a personal relationship with God.
- Adoration and meditation have psychological and mental health benefits – calming effects, reduction in anxiety, stress, and nervous tension.
- Cognitive benefits, increased mindfulness, thoughtfulness and kindness.
You must be logged in to post a comment.