As of December 15, 2022, six people have responded to our appeal below, raising a total of $690 towards our goal of $20,000.
Can you help?
Dear Friends of Jesus in the Eucharist,
We greet you and lift you up in adoration of Our Lord exposed in the Monstrance and in the Tabernacle, praying that you will have a Blessed Advent and a Merry Christmas!
We pray for and thank all clergy, adoration coordinators, and adorers, for their part in the hundreds of thousands of hours of Eucharistic adoration and prayer that have taken place this year!
We try to keep funding appeals to a minimum. To those who have made a donation to our registered charity helping to promote, expand, revive and maintain Eucharistic adoration and perpetual adoration previously, thank you again for all of your support.
If you have not made a personal donation this year, could you consider giving a year-end gift?
Here’s a brief update on our progress and efforts this year. We have great plans and hope to continue in 2023 with your support:
- Supporters and subscribers were included in an offering of prayers and Masses, which also helps clergy in need.
- Two employees telephoned and personally reached hundreds of parishes, pastors and adoration coordinators, resulting in expanded Eucharistic adoration sign-ups and more exposition in parishes in North America and beyond.
- Requests for in-person, remote and Do it Yourself assistance starting and expanding adoration in parishes were responded to.
- Support to revive adoration was given to those impacted by Covid-19.
- Communications focused on: the Eucharist, Mass/Divine Liturgy, Eucharistic adoration and perpetual adoration, Eucharistic Miracles, Eucharistic catechesis, Eucharistic Processions, Eucharistic Revival, Eucharistic Reverence, Eucharistic Reparation, Divine Mercy, holiness through the Sacraments and virtue and more.
- Hundreds of thousands of Eucharistic messages were sent to parishes, clergy, religious congregations, and laity in different languages – to an English only language segment, a French only segment, and a bilingual segment. Sign-up materials in other languages are also possible.
- Zoom meetings and other platforms on Social Media and print media were utilized.
- Our Eucharistic subscriber base almost doubled, though we need donors.
- Our four website domains expanded promotion and results: www.perpetualeucharisticadoration.com, http://www.eucharisticadorationapostolate.com, http://www.eucharisticadorationcanada.com and http://www.adorationeucharistique.ca
- Technology, equipment, and resource improvements and upgrades were made.
We hope to introduce more new Eucharistic videos in 2023 and to continue to share inspiring Eucharistic messages and news. Benefits of our activities are outlined on our website here.
Become a part of Our Lord and Our Lady’s plans for the triumph of the Eucharist and the Immaculate Heart of Mary by DONATING TODAY.
Your personal gift today of $20, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000, $5,000 or any amount, will help us to continue our mission of spreading Eucharistic adoration and perpetual adoration.
- Your help is instrumental for us to continue to evangelize working towards the salvation and sanctification of souls in the coming year. This year we did not receive any Covid-19 government relief funding, as in previous years.
- Your donation would assist us with keeping up with inflation and rising costs incurred in this Eucharistic ministry for programs, transportation, insurance, modest wages, expanding our team and impact, equipment, marketing, printing, inventory, overhead, expanding our team and impact and other expenses.
We need your support to expand our outreach.
If you donate $200 or more now, you will receive a copy of the book “Stirring Slumbering Souls – 250 Eucharistic Reflections”, by Michael Seagriff, O.P.
For each donation of $500, you will also receive the gift of a Novena of Masses, offered specifically for you and your intentions by a priest in need.
Please help by making a personal donation to our registered charity today by:
- Sending an E-transfer to: email@example.com (which will be securely auto-deposited into our bank account).
- Clicking on the yellow button below to donate by credit card or through PayPal. (If you can make a monthly or recurring payment, once you click on the button, check the box for that to be set up – you can make changes to your settings at any time.):
- Calling us at: 1-800-784-9550
- Sending a cheque made out and mailed to: Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration, P.O. Box 1063, Barrys Bay PO, ON, K0J 1B0
- Or donate, including securities or mutual funds, through CanadaHelps at this link
Letter from a Pastor, October 2022:
“Thank you for visiting my two rural parishes and promoting adoration.
“We’re so grateful that you organized us well.
“What a beautiful apostolate. “
Thank you for providing us with resources through your website: www.perpetualeucharisticadoration.com
“I am very pleased that a total of over 62% of those at the weekend Masses (88/140) responded that they are interested in spending a weekly hour with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. Also, fifteen parishioners offered to help coordinate adoration if needed.
“I am delighted to offer some hours of scheduled exposition near Mass times at both of our parishes and to provide access with a private security entry code for those who would like to make their weekly holy hour before Our Lord in the Tabernacle at many other times.
“A Catholic teacher offered to see if the school can bring students over to the church to visit Our Lord.
“Thank you also for helping to inspire our coordinating team to call, re-connect with, and encourage others on our parish lists who missed the adoration sign-up weekend Masses. This will also be an opportunity to help us to invite and bring any in need back to the Sacraments.
“I will recommend your apostolate to my priest friends.
“God bless you”
Can you help us to continue to bring souls to love and adore Our Lord in the Eucharist?
“Of all devotions, that of adoring Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament is the greatest after the sacraments, the one dearest to God and the one most helpful to us.”
– Saint Alphonsus Liguori